Pediatrics New Orleans
Board Certified Pediatricians in New Orleans, LA
At Premium Care Medical Center, our compassionate and experienced pediatricians care about the health and well-being of your children. We care for newborns, toddlers, and school-age kids, as well as adolescents and teens.
We understand that children may not typically enjoy doctor visits, but we do our best to make them feel comfortable and treat them as if they were our own. We make each experience in our Westbank office as easy and as fun as possible so that your child is not afraid of returning.
We go out of our way to help children understand the value of their health and the importance of taking care of their bodies. As board-certified pediatricians, we are knowledgeable in all areas of children’s health and provide personalized, attentive care. Your child will receive the most comprehensive examination possible to ensure optimal health and wellness for years to come.
Our preventive and well-child services include:
- Vaccines and immunizations
- School and sports physicals
- Developmental screenings, including autism screening for children at 18 and 24 months
- Behavioral assessments
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Cholesterol screening for children at higher risk of dyslipidemia (high cholesterol)
- Diet counseling for children at higher risk for obesity and chronic disease such as type 2 diabetes
- Oral health risk assessment and lead screening for children at risk of exposure
- Fluoride supplements for children without fluoride in their water source
- Iron supplements for children 6 to 12 months at risk for anemia
We provide same-day sick visits and urgent care for when your children are ill. Our pediatricians treat kids of all ages with these common problems:
- Common cold
- Sore throat
- Strep throat
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Ear infection
- Stomach flu
- Insect sting allergy
You can read more about pediatric conditions and treatments in our patient education library.
To schedule a wellness check-up or a sick visit for your child, please call Premium Care Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana at (504) 361-4203. We look forward to meeting you and your youngster!